Wow, thank you so much to Natasha and Daiyamanga for the nomination! I really appreciate it! I only started blogging a couple of weeks ago, and I’m really touched by how friendly and supportive the blogging community is!
I wasn’t sure whether I should do two separate posts or not, but figured I might just do one very long one – so you can all find out a bit more about me and what I’m like (mainly to show I’m not just a sleep deprived crazy cat lady >_<)
•List seven dreams. (They can be personal or website related.)
•Nominate seven other bloggers/authors/dogs for this award and notify them.
Let’s get into the dreams!
- I want to be able to be happy and content with my life. I’m one of those people that nothing is ever enough – if I come second in a test, I get angry at myself for not coming first. Obviously this has brought me more frustration than happiness, so I guess a dream of mine is to be able to be content with what I’ve achieved and done in life, rather than always thinking ‘what if’
2. On that note, I’d also like to be able to relax and not worry about things so much, I tend to overanalyse things and it almost gets in the way of me being myself.
3. I’ve always dreamed of having a big happy family of my own (this one won’t be happening anytime soon though!)
4. I want to go travelling; this time last year I was on a semester exchange to the UK and I definitely caught the travel bug! I’ve now got a travel bucket list which include the ruins of Pompeii in Naples, Italy, The Lord of the Rings filming sites in New Zealand and the Miyagi Zao Fox Village in Japan.
5. On top of travelling overseas, I really want to be able to go and do some volunteering abroad, my university offers a couple of programs (but I missed the deadline this year 😥 ) hopefully I can try and do it next year!
6. I’ve only been blogging for a couple of weeks, but I really want to continue it for as long as possible! I’m having so much fun thinking and writing up posts.
7. This year I’ve been incredibly lucky and met some really amazing people in my University course, I really want to be able to foster these friendships and one day be able to travel with these wonderful people.