So I’ve been super bad with Awards for the last few months – I’m really sorry. I’m getting through them now in between my posts about my Seoul trip 🙂 I want to thank animetoasttime (a.k.a Masumi Amari) for the nomination for the Creative Blogger Award. Animetoasttime does really awesome reviews on anime series – you should definitely check her out 🙂
The rules 🙂
1) Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2) Share 5 facts about yourself.
3) Nominate 15 – 20 bloggers and add their links (I’ll just nominate a couple since I have a few of these to get through 🙂 )
4) Notify the bloggers you included.
5) Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do!
My 5 Facts 😀
1. I burst out laughing every time I see a pug. While I was in Seoul, I visited a dog cafe with my friends. One of the pugs in the cafe came and slept in my lap. I laughed so hard I collapsed on the ground half crying. It was probably one of the best moments of my life.
2. I love love LOVE Gillian Flynn’s books. I’m absolutely devastated that she’s only written a few books! I read ‘Gone Girl’, ‘Dark Places’ and ‘Sharp Objects’ in one week and went through the worst withdrawals. They’re absolutely amazing, if you haven’t read her books I highly recommend you do. The best crime-mystery books I’ve ever read!
3. I have ridiculously bad luck with room mates/ flat mates. When I was on my exchange program in Cardiff my flat mates were absolutely insufferable, so much so that I had to move out. On my recent trip to Seoul my room mate would set her alarm (her blaring alarm) at like 6:30am, wake me up and then she’d go back to sleep. Every. Single. Morning. It didn’t stop no matter how many times I talked to her. I’ve decided next time I go on a trip, it’s single rooms/ flats all the way for me 😛
4. I’ve had this intense ‘frenemy’ relationship with this girl since I was 10 years old. It sounds petty as hell but it’s honestly it’s the weirdest thing.
5. On Valentines Day I’m gonna have a couple of friends over, and we’re gonna have an American Horror Story: Asylum Marathon 😛
Ooh yes, while I’m here, I’m wondering whether I should get another social media account. Like Twitter or Tumblr? If you have them, how do you find using them? I’ve never used Twitter before, and just scroll through Tumblr without an account so am a bit clueless >_<!
Till next time 🙂