Shall We Date has released their latest route for Lost Alice – The Spinner of Tales. It seems the route was meant to come out in about 6 hours time, but for whatever reason has been released extra early – though I’m not complaining. The Spinner marks the 9th playable route in ‘Lost Alice’, and just with all new routes there’s special early bird prizes and a collection game. Super Early Bird ends on the 10th December. The game has also hinted at another route, which will probably be released next year for ‘ ‘Red Huber’.
As with previous routes I will be completing this walkthrough as I play through. Unlike other routes I will not be writing the entire story down, rather at the end I will have a short paragraph about each ending. If you know any of the best answers please comment down below! I will also try my best to upload any CGs I unlock on my Instagram page, you can view them here!
Overall, I’m super excited for this route, in all the other routes the Spinner of Tales has been such a mysterious character, can’t wait to see the romance in store for us!
To check out the route guides click below
If you want to read the ‘catch em all’ stories click below
- I’m not Alissa (best)
- Do you have an idea? (best)
- I’d like cinnamon tea too (best)
- Do you mind if I tag along with you for a while? (best)
- Thanks for worrying about me (best)
- Acknowledge it (best)
- There’s not one reason I should trust you (best)
- I’m glad you’re coming with me (best)
- I like Louis (best)
- Accept (best)
- No, I don’t think so (best)
- It made my heart race (best)
- It’s alright (best)
- I’m going to stay here (best)
- Of course, I plan to (best)
- I use my magic to carry Louis (best)
- With magic? (best)
- I squeeze his hand (best)
- Is there any way I can good? (good) & I can’t do that (okay)
- Told a lie to the Queen (best)
- That’s not true (best)
- You’re inherently kind (best)
- This marks a new beginning (best)
- Where’s Lily? (good)
- May I visit your house again? (best)
Thank you Danger, Poemi & S!
Destined Love Ending
Promised Future Ending
Broken Heart Ending
If you’d like to buy me a coffee, it’d be much appreciated it, a lot of time and energy is spent on writing posts and walkthroughs. By donating to Two Happy Cats, you’ll help the process!