Burning Heart is a new otome game by Aceela Inc. Aceela actually seems to be a sibling company to Ciagram (don’t quote me on that) as I can see they share some of the same games but just in different languages. Anywho, to the story! 10 years after your parents death in a fire you become a fire fighter and join your own squad. The squad is full of handsome guys, but you soon realise some of them may know more about your past than they let out. You choose which guy you want to be with pretty quickly, so far 3 guys are available with 2 more being released in February next year. For my first play through I chose Muto Takaki – the demon instructor!
1 story ticket is recovered every 3 hours. I can tell that this game is going to take me forever to get through – there’s 27 chapters and who knows how many tickets are used/ chapter! As always, if you know the best answers comment down below. I write these walkthroughs with the hope of them being a collaborative effort with the otome community.
Walkthrough (Updating as I go)
A massive thank you to Mahanidra, Daizzie21, Mormint & Soda Petty!!
- Help people (50 up)
- Intervene (50 up)
- A cigarette (50 up)
- Mr. Matsui told me everything (50 up)
- You’re lying (50 up)
- Keep talking to them (50 up)
- Wait for reinforcements (50 up)
- For Sumire (50 up)
- I can tell you about my watch (50 up)
- I get hung up on it (50 up)
- Call Mr. Muto (50 up)
- It’s my responsibility (50 up)
- Can you escort me? (50 up)
- You are just like a kid (50 up)
- I feel alone (50 up)
- Thank you for … (50 up)
- Give me a reason (50 up)
- I want to go to Dad’s room (50 up)
- That makes me happy (50 up)
- Ok, we’ll go! (50 up)
- Mr. Muto has the firefighters tournament (50 up)
- We could talk to Mr. Muto (50 up)
- Don’t you like him? (50 up)
- Tell him you are a comrade (50 up)
- A power plant (50 up)
- Move forward (50 up)
- Kick and splash water (50 up)
And as always…
If you’d like to buy me a coffee, it’d be much appreciated it, a lot of time and energy is spent on writing posts and walkthroughs. By donating to Two Happy Cats, you’ll help the process!