It’s been quite a while since I’ve played this game. I initially put it down as I was playing on my old phone, got a new one and lost progress on Muto’s route. I heard that they have released a few more routes to this game, so I’ll try my best to cover all of them. A quick recap on what the game is about: Burning heart is an otome game by Accelea, it follows an MC who is a newbie fire fighter. 10 years ago MC’s parents died in a fire.
1 story ticket is recovered every 3 hours. There’s 27 chapters, each chapter has 5 ‘scenes’. So at minimum it will take me about 3 weeks to get through this route. As always, if you know the best answers comment down below. I write these walkthroughs with the hope of them being a collaborative effort with the otome community.
Note: the English translation for this route is the worst out of all the routes I’ve played. After about chapter 10 it’s almost impossible to understand what is going on!
Walkthrough (Updating as I go)
Thank you so much to Ivy Icy & Meg!!!
- How is it going with your kids? (50 up)
- Yes! Uh!? (50 up)
- Ask him (50 up)
- …sorry… (50 up)
- Why? (50 up)
- Talk about romantic relationships (50 up)
- Tell about being women firefighters (50 up)
- About Naoka (50 up)
- Honestly, yes (30 up)
- What if we failed? (50 up)
- You would be a good father (10 up)
- Do you often go in a box? (30 up)
- Leave (50 up)
- I won’t give up (30 up)
- Hori loves you as his daughter! (30 up)
- What is our relationship (50 up)
- Why are we talking about this? (50 up)
- Renji… (30 up)
- Rescue Hori (10 up)
- Try to make him talk (50 up)