Hello! You’ll probably see in yesterday’s post that I am currently in Japan! Thankfully on the train trip to Tokyo CBD I had the chance to play through the final two routes.To quickly recap, Loved by King Bs is a sequel to Day7’s super popular game ‘Marked by King Bs’. The game follows our MC as she enters university, meets new people and faces heart break.
Thank you for your help Niqueenfam!
- Nico’s uniform…! It’s different!
- Does that mean I don’t like Nico? I didn’t know that~ ^^
- I thought about Nico a tiny bit, and thought of the weather this ~ much!
- It’s like a cute boy raising a cute child
- Go find new rubber gloves (* must choose to get illustration!)
- Order an ice-cream (*must choose to get illustration!)
- The cloud looks like Nico!
- Wow I like him! So sexy!
- Hmmm…should I share my energy!?
I’m usually super hesitant about romancing younger guys. I just tend to gravitate to older romance options, so Nicholas’ route was a bit out of my comfort zone. I did struggle to break from seeing the MC as an older sister figure for Nicholas buy by the ending I was really rooting for them to get together. Out of all the routes I’ve played this one may have had the slowest romance build, but it was still really enjoyable!