May seems to be month that just keeps on giving, with yet another awesome game released. This time Cybird has released its much anticipated game ‘Ikemen Revolution’, the game is focused on an ‘Alice in Wonderland’ story. Initially, I was a bit hesitant to start playing as it is an overused concept, and one that I have played again and again with my monthly Lost Alice walkthroughs. But so far I’ve been pleasantly surprised by Ike-Revolution. ‘Alice’ (MC) arrives in this magical land where only she has the power to nullify magic, she can only return back to her world on the night of a full moon. Her monthly stay wouldn’t be too bad if not for the civil war about to break out! Amidst all of this, the white rabbit carefully warns her – make sure not to fall in love! Easier said than done when you’re surrounded by ikemen!
A quick note about downloading the game – a lot of people have been having issues. You need to turn your phone off and restart the app. It’s very frustrating, so I hope Cybird fixes the problem soon, but this was how I managed to (finally) download the app!
Please comment down below if you know the correct answers, if you have questions or want to share friend IDs so we can play together. Happy romancing everyone 😘! My friend code is – P4YY5HW7N
Massive thank you to Myxprint from Blah-Bidy-Blah!
- Just Fenrir? (+4 Dramatic & Romantic)
- What? Are you sure? (+4 Dramatic & Romantic)
- But it feels impolite! (+4 Dramatic & Romantic)
- Um– okay. (+4 Dramatic & Romantic)
- Wait a sec, Fenrir.
- I don’t think I can walk just yet.
- All I can think to say is thank you.
- Are you sure?
- Those are all really great promises! (+4 Dramatic & Romantic)
- We have!
- I’m not sure if that’s what I’d call it, but– (+4 Dramatic & Romantic)
- Is it that obvious?
- This was the best date!
- Everything was so good!
- This has really been the best day ever! (+4 Dramatic & Romantic)
- I’m sorry, I can’t stop (+4 Dramatic & Romantic)
- You sound so silly
- Okay, okay, I’ll stop!
- Are you tipping the umbrella my way?
- Come a little closer, will you?
- Shouldn’t we get another umbrella? (+4 Dramatic & Romantic)
- Is there anything I can do? (+4 Dramatic & Romantic)
- Take me with you.
- Be careful!
- Please, Fenrir (+4 Dramatic & Romantic)
- If me being here is a problem, just say so.
- Even if you say no, I’m going to stay anyway.
- Sure, if you want (+4 Dramatic & Romantic)
- But I don’t have a weapon or anything!
- Well sure, I’ll try. But-